Alzheimer’s Disease is classified as a kind of dementia that brings out problems with memory, thinking capacity, and overall behavior. The signs or symptoms of Alzheimer’s normally emerge gradually and get worse over time, becoming severe enough to negatively affect the execution and completion of daily occupations.
One of the earliest symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease is memory loss. But, initial symptoms may also vary from person to person. Additionally, the deterioration in cerebral function — like thinking, finding the words, spatial/vision problems, and impaired judgment or rationalizing — also indicate the very first stages of Alzheimer’s.
Other problems may also include:
- Poor judgment
- Making irrational/bad decisions
- Lack or complete loss of spontaneity and the ability to be initiative
- Taking extended or longer time to perform and complete daily tasks
- Excessive repeating of questions
- Trouble in paying bills and handling money
- Often wandering and getting lost
- Misplacing things in different places
- Changes in mood and personality
- Increase in anxiety and aggression
- The need for help/support from a caregiver in Georgia
These signs or symptoms may vary according to the severity of Alzheimer’s Disease. This is why it is vital to make sure that when your loved one is experiencing these signs, seek help from a professional immediately. This way, immediate and exact medical attention and Personal Care are provided for your loved one.
We at Acis Personal Home Care are proud to offer home care services in Loganville, Georgia to your loved ones who have Alzheimer’s Disease. With us, you can find confidence knowing that no matter the age or condition, your loved ones are in good hands and their needs are provided for by experts.