Regular housekeeping is particularly important for seniors as it destroys up to 98% of germs that can cause them to fall sick more often. Germs can be found on almost every surface of the home, including countertops, doorknobs, toilet seats, and so on.
Our light housekeeping service is meant for seniors who live alone and no longer have the energy to scrub, vacuum, dust, and put things away, and other persons who may require the service for any reason. Our specially trained caregivers will clean and disinfect your home with safe detergents and disinfectants as per your schedule, thus ensuring your house remains clean and healthy all the time.
Our light-housekeeping services include, but are not limited to:
- Laundry, i.e., washing, drying, folding, etc.
- Bedroom maintenance, i.e., washing, dust, mop, and vacuum, changing linen, etc
- Kitchen maintenance, i.e., washing dishes, cleaning countertops, etc
- Collecting and taking out the trash
- Watering plants
For an extra fee, our caregivers can do the following tasks:
- Organize clutter
- Provide pet care
- Clean the refrigerator and oven
Ask for Assistance
Let’s get started with a free in-home assessment.